Monday, July 7, 2014

Jonesport Public Library Show - Featured Artist

This morning, my three good friends and fellow artists Robin Rier, Nancy Kahler, and Jolene Harmon helped me hang 19 of my recent paintings and a few of their own.  The show looks great and will be on display the rest of the month.  Here is a photograph of one of the groupings:


I suppose there are many milestones an artist must reach as his career develops:  participating in a joint show, making the first sale, securing gallery representation,  and in my case, having a one-man show.  While this is not strictly speaking a one-man show, at least I am the featured artist, supported by three others.  I feel good about having reached this milestone and looking forward to many more!  Thank you Robin, Nancy, and Jolene!

Come visit us at the opening reception this Saturday from 2:30 until 5:00 at the Jonesport Public Library. 

No comments:

Post a Comment